M&M's TV Spot, 'Bite Sized Horror: True Love'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
October can be a spooky time of year, and one woman finds this out the hard way when she attempts to summon her true love into a mirror. Though she is hoping the deceased Jake will show up, her also dead fifth grade boyfriend Kyle appears, fedora and all. "Death cannot stop true love," he says, after he jokes around about leaving ladybugs in her desk. She is shocked to see him and to hear his terrible acoustic guitar music, but at least she does not have to share the M&M's cookies she baked with him because he cannot escape the mirror. M&M's wishes viewers a happy Halloween and invites them to visit treat-town.com for more Bite-Sized Horror stories.
- November 01, 2020
- M&M's Milk Chocolate Ghoul's Mix, Snickers, Twix Cookie Bars, Skittles Original, M&M's Peanut Ghoul's Mix, M&M's Peanut Butter Ghoul's Mix
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots