Uber Eats TV Spot, 'Every City: Little Rock and Worcester' Feat. Mike Myers and Dana Carvey
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
With a goal to support local restaurants, Wayne and Garth assure that they have tried out tasty foods in every city, including Little Rock and Worcester. However, the less-than-convincing editing in their commercial seems to tell a different story. As city names and delicious foods are not-so-expertly-cut into the ad, the two pals get some local food delivered through Uber Eats. Convinced that everyone watching definitely bought their editing, the two can dive into their delicious meals.
- February 16, 2021
- Uber Eats
- Uber Eats App
- “Tonight, I'll Be Eating Local.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots