Travelocity TV Spot, 'Kayak Paddles'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While kayaking at a breathtaking location in the rain forest, the Travelocity gnome proposes that the viewer is perhaps considering booking a vacation online, but is feeling a bit "adrift..." like a gnome on a swirling river without a paddle. However, he states that he feels nothing like that right now, even as he hurtles terrifyingly close to a nearby waterfall -- all because Travelocity has free cancellation on most hotels, which allows him to be prepared for "anything that comes his way."
- February 23, 2021
- Free hotel cancellation on most Travelocity hotel bookings
- “Wander Wisely”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Travelocity Gnome
- McKinney ... Agency, Campbell Ewald ... Creative Agency, iCrossing ... Digital Agency, Doner ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots