American Heart Association TV Commercial, 'Go Red: Stacy Ann Walker'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Heart disease survivor Stacy Ann Walker shares how she was pregnant with her daughter when she found out about her condition, which is why she now wants to educate her to make the right choices to preserve her heart health. The American Heart Association encourages all viewers to wear read and donate on Wear Red & Give Day on Friday, February 5, 2021.
- American Heart Association
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Go Red for Women”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Accentmarketing ... Agency, Crispin Porter + Bogusky ... Media Agency