USGA TV Spot, 'The Responsibility of a Champion'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The USGA believes that the responsibilities of a champion include being a role model and standing up for what you believe in. Golfer Michelle Wie wants the world to know that women's golf is worth watching and encourages viewers to tune into the 75th U.S. Women's Open beginning Dec. 10, 2020.
- October 09, 2020
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Alex Morgan , Annika Sorenstam , Billie Jean King , Breonna Taylor , Catherine Lacoste , Lexi Thompson , Megan Rapinoe , Michelle Wie , Naomi Osaka , Nelly Korda
- BBDO ... Creative Agency, Mediasmith, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots