Roman TV Commercial, 'Founder Story: $50 Off'
For Roman founder Zachariah Reitano, erectile dysfunction was one of the first signs something wasn't right in his body. It turns out that he had an undiagnosed heart condition. By creating Roman, a site where men can get FDA-approved medication for erectile dysfunction and other issues shipped right to their door, Zachariah and his physician father Michael hope to make it easier for men to chat about their health and get the necessary treatment.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Up to $50 off your first month of ED treatment
- “Let's Take Care of It.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment