Eargo Cyber Monday TV Spot, 'Guess the Price Game Show: Sal "R" Rated: $500 Off'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sal, a retired postal worker, is a contestant on the Guess the Price Game Show. When asked how much he thinks Eargo hearing aids cost, Sal nervously guesses $5,000. Much to his surprise, he learns that active and retired federal employees can get Eargo at no cost. And during Cyber Monday, shoppers can get $500 off retail price on the Eargo Neo HiFi.
- December 03, 2020
- Eargo Neo HiFi
- Cyber Monday: $500 Eargo Neo HiFi
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Available At
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots