Vroom.com TV Commercial, 'Blindfold'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After visiting a car buying website, a man is blindfolded and abducted by two surly men in a van. Under the impression that the car purchasing process would be handled entirely online, the kidnapping victim is shocked to learn he has been taken to an auto dealership run by some unsavory characters, who cackle viciously while hitting him with a contract to sign. All of a sudden, he is flipped back to reality where his new car is being delivered by a Vroom.com truck. Vroom.com says its customers never need to go to a dealership again because they can shop online and have cars delivered directly to them.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Get In”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Bonnie Hellman ... Car salesperson, James Killebrew ... Car salesman with black cowboy hat