Eargo TV Spot, 'Guess the Price Game Show: $300: Flute'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
On a game show called Guess the Price, these contestants must guess the price of an Eargo after the product is described to them. They both make multiple guesses that are far too high then the host chimes in and informs them that it actually retails at half the cost of traditional hearing aids. Unfortunately, neither contestant wins but they do get a pan flute parting gift.
- October 07, 2020
- Eargo Neo HiFi
- Save up to $300 on a Eargo NEO HiFi, plus active and retired federal employees get it at no cost
- “Hear Life to the Fullest”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots