State Farm TV Spot, 'Voices'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
State Farm recognizes that our voices have power. And the voices of Black people have been greatly suppressed in this country for far too long. By expressing themselves and the needs of their race through stories, verses and difficult conversations, these individuals say they can work towards making their communities stronger and raise awareness about their cause, even if there is a shocking amount of work to be done. According to State Farm, our neighborhoods and communities are stronger when they use their voices together.
- February 14, 2021
- State Farm
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Black History Month , COVID-19
- Translation ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots