Pancreatic Cancer Action Network TV Spot, 'Mindy Kaling Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Mindy Kaling opens up about learning that her mother had pancreatic cancer, and tells viewers that the most important piece of advice she gave to Mindy was to always be her own best friend. Mindy urges viewers to follow that advice by advocating for themselves and others by fighting back against pancreatic cancer and donating to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
- November 20, 2020
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots