CarMax TV Spot, 'Jersey' Featuring Stephen Curry
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When NBA athlete Stephen Curry sits down at a local CarMax office to purchase a car, he's pleased to discover that the salesperson working with him is wearing a Golden State Warriors jersey -- specifically, his jersey. When he comments on it, the woman happily rattles off that the 30 stands for the 30-day money-back guarantee that buyers get when they purchase a vehicle... unfortunately for Stephen, though, she hasn't noticed the name gracing the back.
- February 19, 2021
- “The Way It Should Be”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Stephen Curry ... Athlete, Golden State Warriors , Kristin LaVonne ... CarMax associate
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots