The Home Depot TV Spot, 'Retool Your School Grant Program'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Since 1837, historically black colleges and universities have been fulfilling their purpose to educate and empower. Since 2009, The Home Depot says its Retool Your School grant program has aspired to update, upgrade and uplift HBCU campuses. The home improvement company encourages voting for your HBCU to win its share of one million dollars.
- February 20, 2021
- The Home Depot
- “Powered by Purpose”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Carat ... Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots