Ford TV Spot, 'Out Work the Workhorse' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ford journeys through a brief visual history of its flagship pickup truck, with emphasis on its willingness to redesign, rethink, and rebuild the F-150. The automaker prides the model for the way each generation can be outfitted for adventure, made sleeker and lighter, and maintain its reputation for heavy-duty toughness. Now that it's joining this new era of hybrid vehicles, the minds behind the F-150's innovations are getting a shout-out as well. According to Ford, the only ones working harder than its "workhorse" are the ones who built it.
- February 20, 2021
- “Built Ford Tough”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- GTB ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots