LEGO TV Spot, 'Adults Welcome: Nabil' Song by Santo & Johnny
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a letter to a man named Nabil, LEGO reassures him that it knows that adult life isn't as easy as everyone says, like when you miss your bus or the vending machine doesn't give you the chocolate you deserve. The toy company says it wants you to "find your flow" with its playsets, where adults are welcome.
- December 01, 2021
- LEGO Ferrari 488 GTE, LEGO Fiat 500, LEGO Lamborghini Sián FKP 37, LEGO Porsche 911, LEGO Dom's Dodge Charger, LEGO Ford Mustang, LEGO Land Rover Defender
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots