Laurel Road TV Spot, 'Future Self'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When this young doctor inexplicably runs into an older woman who looks mysteriously like her, the woman wastes no time introducing herself as, indeed, the very same doctor thirty years later. She quickly relays some crucial advice to her younger self, advising her to switch to a checking account that will better manage her medical school debt. Laurel Road similarly advises viewers to "save themselves" by switching to a Laurel Road checking account, which offers a cash bonus of $500 and variable rates as low as 1.37%.
- September 27, 2021
- Laurel Road
- Laurel Road Checking Account
- Get variable rates as low as 1.37% and a cash bonus of $500 when you open a Laurel Road checking account
- “Banking, insights and benefits uniquely designed for doctors”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots