University of Notre Dame TV Commercial, 'Fighting Infectious Disease at its Source'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In partnership with Senegalese organizations, University of Notre Dame professor and chair Jason Rohr and his team are steadfastly working on ways to prevent schistosomiasis from spreading. By utilizing drone and spectral photography to identify new vegetation growth that might facilitate the disease's spread, they can more effectively reduce the vegetation, and consequently reduce human infections. As Jason and his team continue to seek solutions to this global problem, the University of Notre Dame asks what you would fight for.
- University of Notre Dame
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.