AARP Services, Inc. TV Commercial, '1 Minute Clinic: Sword and Shield'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this AARP "1 Minute Clinic," Brain Game's Craig O'Shannessy explains a sword and shield analogy for forehand and backhand tennis swings and breaks down a drill meant to help you "upgrade" your attacks from the back of the court.
- AARP Services, Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Younger You Are, The More You Need AARP”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- RTC Relationship Marketing ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency