Fandango TV Spot, 'Holidays: F Is For' Song by Matt Backer, Dolph Taylor, Russell Emanuel
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While "Punk Bells" by Matt Backer, Dolph Taylor and Russell Emanuel plays in the background, Fandango describes what the letter "F" stands for while featuring footage from recent film releases. From feasting on action, to fun for the whole family, to feeling merry and bright, the company says it wants movie enthusiasts to see what's playing now with its services, this holiday season.
- December 10, 2021
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Fandango In-House ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots