AARP TV Commercial, 'Congress: Let Medicare Negotiate Lower Drug Prices'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
AARP says that big pharma uses American tax dollars to develop drugs, and then overcharges for them. Members of congress are encouraged to allow Medicare to negotiate lower drug prices.
- AARP Services, Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- RTC Relationship Marketing ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency