Airbnb TV Spot, 'Strangers' Song by Kevin Morby
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Late at night, a peculiar group of beings come upon a home in the woods. The creatures seem to enter cautiously, looking around and flipping on lights. The following morning, however, they can be seen enjoying all the amenities of the abode; playing games, watching movies, relaxing in a hot tub and taking an adventurous hike to the beach. As the group exits the home at the end of their stay, their true forms are revealed through the door's windowpane. Airbnb says that strangers aren't really that strange, and encourages individuals to give hosting a try.
- “Try Hosting”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Airbnb - In House ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots