Amica Mutual Insurance Company TV Spot, 'Wherever I Go: Door: Forbes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As this man runs into finds himself trapped in a revolving door due to its other occupant freezing in sudden terror, he shares that she's seen "them" everywhere: people suffering from "saver's remorse." He likewise had such remorse, the nagging feeling that his insurance savings came at the cost of worse coverage or a lack of reliability. Fortunately, he soon discovered customer-owned Amica, which eased her worries with its ranking as one of Forbes' best insurance companies.
- January 17, 2022
- Amica Mutual Insurance Company
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Christian Conn ... Narrator/guy in purple shirt, Alanna Smith ... Customer Service Representative, Robert Michael Johnson ... Revolving door guy
- Cronin ... Agency, Cronin ... Creative Agency, Cronin ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots