SERVPRO TV Spot, 'Disaster Clean Up'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A SERVPRO representative allows viewers a glimpse into a storm test site where SERVPRO practices restoring a salon after they destroy it using high force winds. The representative claims that SERVPRO's service is so good because the company is prepared for anything.
- November 02, 2021
- “Like It Never Even Happened.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Buntin Group ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots