CarMax TV Spot, 'Call Your Shot: Money Back Returns' Feat. Candace Parker, Sue Bird, Stephen Curry
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Number one WNBA draft picks Sue Bird and Candace Parker go shopping for cars but neither seem jazzed about the car in front of them. The CarMax associate says the company wants you to love your car, so it offers a 30 day money back guarantee, whether you come home with your first pick or your seventh. Stephen Curry, a number seven NBA draft pick, suddenly interrupts the conversation wanting to know what's wrong with being a seventh pick. While Bird attempts to assure Curry that there's nothing wrong with being seventh, they silently agree that it would have been better to be number one.
- October 20, 2021
- “The Way It Should Be”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- The Martin Agency ... Creative Agency, Vizeum ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots