WeatherTech Floorliners TV Spot, 'Fluid Updated'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While stepping into her car, a woman accidentally spills her very full cup of coffee. With potential disaster just moments away, WeatherTeach measures how many fluid ounces are about to stain her vehicle and what height they're dropping from. As the coffee finally splashes onto the floor, it's obvious that the woman has prepared for this exact situation. Throughout her vehicle, she has covered the floor with WeatherTech Floorliners. This would have been a tough spill, but WeatherTech assures that it is prepared.
- September 11, 2021
- WeatherTech FloorLiner, WeatherTech BumpStep, WeatherTech MudFlaps, WeatherTech Cargo/Trunk Liner, WeatherTech CupFone
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Pinnacle Advertising ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots