Invesco QQQ TV Commercial, 'Real Time CGI'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A real-time CGI video game is being filmed when one of the characters suddenly stops to marvel at everything going on around her. She halts production while the director tries to figure out why Regina is missing and Ladonna is in her place. LaDonna reveals that she's an investor through Invesco QQQ and it makes her feel part of the action -- even if she's actually not, and probably not supposed to be there at all.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Become an Agent of Innovation”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Veda Howard ... Ladonna