Open Care Insurance Services TV Spot, 'Senior Plan: Funeral Coverage'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An elderly mother and her daughter have a discussion about a friend's passing. The mother's friend had no insurance or plan for her final expenses, leaving her children to pay for all of those things --something which the mother doesn't want to do to her children. The mother enrolled in an Open Care plan that covers final expenses so her children don't have to worry about anything other than her passing.
- January 25, 2022
- Open Care Insurance Services
- “Final Expense Insurance Plans”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots