BTN LiveBIG TV Spot, 'Wisconsin Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of a Groundbreaking Discovery'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
BTN LiveBIG highlights the work of the University of Wisconsin, where the world's first human stem cells were isolated 20 years ago. It gave the world access to new information about the human body and the information has been shared worldwide. Wisconsin is training the future of stem cell research in its Stem Cell and Regenerative Research Center.
- BTN LiveBIG
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots