ALS Association TV Spot, 'Good Night'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman is reading her baby a goodnight story while a music box plays "Rock-A-Bye Baby." When the story is done, she encourages her daughter to say goodnight to her Dad. As the twinkling music box starts to lose its momentum and trickle to a stop, she climbs into her dad's lap to kiss him. The father does not reach down to help her and it is soon shown that it's because her father is paralyzed from the effects of ALS. the ALS Foundation encourages you to donate to its cause because with ALS the hardest thing you lose is everything.
- May 28, 2019
- ALS Association
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots