Asbestos Health Line TV Commercial, 'Forty-One Years'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Clark DuBose worked around asbestos for 41 years and so when his friend called and told him about the Asbestos Help Line he figured he would call. He feels lucky he did because the doctor caught his aggressive form of cancer early enough to treat it and get him on the road to recovery. The Health Line invites you to call so that you and your spouse can be tested for asbestos.
- Asbestos Health Line
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.