Verizon TV Spot, 'Khatija: Just Kids & Galaxy J3V'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Khatija shares her reason for choosing Verizon was because she and her daughters use their phones differently. While the daughters spend time listening to music or watching videos, Khatija doesn't always have time to track what they're doing on their phones. Verizon allows parents to manage and control things to give children freedom and parents peace of mind with Verizon's Just Kids plan.
- June 13, 2019
- Get a free Samsung Galaxy J3 V when you switch
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots