BP TV Commercial, 'School Run: Don’t Let Your Fuel Hold You Back'
As a dad finishes up a landscaping job, he loads up the wheelbarrow and tools into his truck. He drives happily knowing he will be on time to pick up his daughter of school until his gas light goes on and the car starts dinging. He decides to run with the wheelbarrow to pick her up and carries her away in it much to her disgust. BP says you shouldn't let your fuel hold you back. It claims its Ultimate gas with Invigorate gets the best gas mileage.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- BP Amoco Ultimate with Invigorate
- Songs - Add
- "The Barber of Sevile" Cavatina of Figaro - Nikolay Kopylov
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Mindshare ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment