Mucinex 12 Hour TV Spot, 'Flight'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Kim is a flight attendant who is about to begin pre-flight instructions before her airplane departs on a 12-hour journey to Australia. Just as she's about to speak to the cabin, a cough summons the Mucinex slimeball, who announces over the PA system that Kim is congested. Unfortunately for the mucus-like creature, Kim upgraded to Mucinex for 12-hour congestion relief and proceeds to eject the unwanted slimeball from the airplane.
- October 02, 2019
- “Last 12 Hours. 3x Longer.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Zenith ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots