Roman TV Commercial, '29.3 Days to See a Doctor'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
According to Roman, people will wait up to 29.3 days to see a doctor. Men suffering from erectile dysfunction, hair loss or cold sores don't have that kind of time to wait. Roman is a digital health clinic for men that can discreetly ship medications to those who get approved by its US-licensed physicians. The men's health and wellness company is offering viewers a free online visit to see if they qualify.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Roman Erectile Dysfunction Medication Subscription, Roman Hair Loss Treatment, Roman Cold Sore Treatment, Roman Smoking Cessation
- Free online visit
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.