The Good Feet Store TV Commercial, 'Dr. Oz: Reducing Injury'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dr. Oz says sports injuries can occur when unnecessary stress is placed on the joints and offers a solution to prevent those injuries. Along with stretching and strengthening muscles, having a solid base can help align the body better. The Good Feet store says its arch supports can help with alignment and encourages athletes to visit its store to get a free arch fitting.
- The Good Feet Store
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Dr. Oz ... Expert