Farmers Insurance TV Spot, 'Parking Splat, Fly-By Ballooning, Rooftop Parking and Hit & Drone'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the Hall of Claims, a spokesperson says Farmers Insurance has seen almost everything, so it knows how to cover almost anything. That includes a man getting cement dumped into his convertible, a hot air balloon hitting a parked car, a truck crashing into a house and a drone cracking the window of a moving car. Farmers Insurance says it knows a thing or two because it's seen a thing or two.
- May 31, 2019
- Farmers Insurance
- “We Are Farmers”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Accent Marketing ... Agency, RPA ... Creative Agency, ZenithOptimedia ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots