USAA TV Spot, 'History Channel: Chet Furtek'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When Chet Furtek was 17 years old, he enlisted in the Navy. He tells students that the ship he was on went to Normandy during World War II. No one in his family knew that he was in the Navy and today, he is now considered a war hero. USAA remembers the 75th Anniversary of D-Day.
- May 31, 2019
- “When the Tides Turned in Freedom's Favor”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Publicis ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- History Channel
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots