Crest Gum and Sensitivity TV Commercial, 'Treat at the Source'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While enjoying a smoothie with her daughter, a woman grimaces in pain as the cold beverage makes contact with her sensitive teeth. A dentist informs her that the sensitivity she's experiencing in her mouth starts at the gumline and needs to be treated at the source. After the woman uses Crest's Gum and Sensitivity toothpaste, her animated winces are no longer from sensitivity. Just brain freeze!
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Crest Gum and Sensitivity, Crest Pro-Health, Crest Complete Whitening + Scope, Crest 3D White Radiant Mint, Crest Gum Detoxify Gentle Whitening, Crest Gum & Enamel Repair Advanced Whitening Toothpaste
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Jocelin Donahue
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency