Portal from Facebook TV Spot, 'A Very Muppet Portal Launch'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Muppets start out singing a melancholy version of their theme song all across the world, but the tempo picks up when they are reunited with Portal from Facebook. Kermit the Frog gives all of his friends the gift of video calling so they can be together no matter where they are. Fozzie Bear uses it to stay in touch with his mom and Gonzo asks Kermit for an opinion on the fruit hat he's wearing. As for Miss Piggy and "Kermie," they agree that it's good to see each other again and stare lovingly into their screens.
- September 23, 2019
- Meta Portal
- Meta Portal Portal from Facebook, Meta Portal Portal TV, Meta Portal Portal Mini, Messenger, Facebook WhatsApp
- Get $50 off any two
- “If You Can't Be There, Feel There.”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Animal, Beaker, Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Fozzie Bear, Janice, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Rowlf the Dog, Swedish Chef, The Great Gonzo, Zoot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots