The New York Times TV Commercial, 'The Truth Is Worth It: Commitment'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The New York Times spotlights the article "How Politics and Bad Decisions Starved New York's Subways." The publication highlights the piece by quoting key words and phrases from it, including "failure," "tracks," "M.T.A.," and "interview." Although the truth takes commitment, The New York Times says it's worth it.
- The New York Times
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Truth Is Worth It.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Furman Roth Advertising, Inc. ... Agency