Goldwater Law Firm TV Commercial, 'Gout Medication'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Goldwater Law Firm says that the FDA has warned people who suffer from gout to not take ULORIC, because it has been liked to heart attacks and strokes. The law firm adds that if anyone has had complications due to this medication, to call them because they may be entitled to compensation.
- Goldwater Law Firm
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.