Shriners Hospitals for Children TV Commercial, 'Boardroom'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During a super secret meeting, kids who have received treatment from Shriners Hospitals for Children try to decide how to encourage people to donate to the hospital they've all come to love so dearly. The kids have endless ideas which include dinosaurs, lemonade stands and kittens, but nothing feels quite right. They say their lives have been changed because of Shriners, but they have yet to portray that in their message. Finally, a boy named Caleb comes up with the perfect statement and his friend Alec knows they've now got all the components for a perfect commercial so viewers will understand the value of their monetary gifts.
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.