Centers for Disease Control TV Commercial, 'Stop HIV Stigma'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The CDC claims that over 1 million people in the United States are living with HIV. Among that million are family members, friends and other people that you love. The HIV virus does not define people and the support you give to those with HIV makes it easier for them to live healthier lives. We all have the power and ability to change HIV stigma, so let's stop HIV together.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Let's Stop HIV Together”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.