Enterprise TV Commercial, 'Travel Channel: Ghost Towns'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Enterprise and the Travel Channel says that there are over 800 of Ghost Towns like Bannack, Montana. The town became famous after over $200 million dollars of gold was discovered and soon became a haven for Civil War deserters and outlaws, which are said to haunt the town to this day. The car rental company believes that trips to towns like these should be filled with mystery, your car rental shouldn't.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “How Can Enterprise Pick You Up Today”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Cannonball ... Creative Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency