Charles Schwab TV Spot, 'May Day'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Charles Schwab discusses the events that took place on May Day of 1975. He says that was the day the United States Congress democratized Wall Street. He shares how he wanted his team to be agents of change for the better. Charles Schwab is introducing $0 online commissions.
- October 23, 2019
- Charles Schwab
- $0 online commissions
- “Own Your Tomorrow”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots