National Coalition Against Racism in Sports and Media TV Commercial, 'Assistant'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young girl works on reading a book. She asks her electronic assistant to define a word for her in her book. When her brother leaves for a Redskins game, she asks the assistant to define "Redskins" for her. To her horror, it reads off the term's definition of being the scalp of a Native American collected by bounty hunters.
- National Coalition Against Racism in Sports and Media
- Advertiser Profiles
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.