Hint Watermelon TV Spot, 'Rain Cloud'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of friends enjoy a sunny day on a grassy expanse until it starts to rain. After catching a droplet on her tongue, one girl remarks that the rain coming down tastes just like watermelon. It's revealed that the flavored rain comes from a cloud drinking Hint Watermelon, who concurs with the friends on the ground. The friends stick their tongues out to try to capture the watermelon-flavored rain.
- October 24, 2019
- “A Touch of True Fruit Flavor.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots