Wildlife Research Center Super Charged Scent Killer TV Spot, 'Deer Noses'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The white-tailed deer is the most sought after animal in America with 50 times more scent receptors than humans. Wildlife Research Center says its Super Charged Scent Killer has been found to be 99 percent effective in human replicated odors even ten days after drying.
- July 09, 2019
- Wildlife Research Center
- “Apply It, Dry It and Go Hunt!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots