The Good Feet Store TV Spot, 'Randy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Randy, a martial artist, skydiver and pilot explains how all of his professions and hobbies require the use of his feet in some capacity. When it started to feel as if he was walking on marbles, Randy decided to visit The Good Feet Store. The Good Feet Store knows that tough guys need tough feet, which is why it creates personalized arch supports to help relieve foot pain to get people like Randy back out there. Luckily for Randy, his custom arch supports relieved his pain to the point that he saw unicorns, but that result isn't common.
- The Good Feet Store
- “America's Arch Support Experts”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots