Crest Gum and Sensitivity TV Spot, 'Brain Freeze'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This mother and daughter are out enjoying smoothies when the mother suddenly experiences a moment of discomfort. The young girl thinks her mom is experiencing a brain freeze, but it turns out that her mom just has sensitive teeth. Crest claims that over 80 percent of tooth sensitivity begins at the gumline, so treating sensitivity at the source with its Gum and Sensitivity toothpaste can provide relief from pain within days.
- June 17, 2019
- Crest Gum and Sensitivity, Crest Pro-Health, Crest 3D Whitestrips, Crest Complete Whitening + Scope, Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash, Crest 3D White Radiant Mint, Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care, Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean, Crest Kid's Cavity Protection, Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Deep Care
- “Healthy, Beautiful Smiles for Life.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots